HT Message

Welcome to Kirkshaws Primary and Nursery Class.
 .
Whether you are an existing member of our school community, a prospective parent, or are  simply interested in the work we do here, I hope you find this website to be both interesting and informative.
 .
Here at Kirkshaws we offer a full range of exciting educational opportunities for learners aged between 3 and 12 years of age; from our Nursery through to Primary 7.   Working in close partnership with parents and carers we aim to prepare our pupils for lifelong learning, living by our motto of BELIEVE, ACHIEVE, SUCCEED.
 .
I am proud to lead a school where learners are happy, safe, respected and encouraged to achieve their potential in all aspects of life.  Kirkshaws staff do this well by nurturing each child’s uniqueness and responding to their individual needs.
 .
I hope you enjoy following our learning journey here, but remember to follow us on Twitter (X) too (@KirkshawsPS) to follow our daily adventures!
 .
If you would like more information about our school, or would like to arrange a visit, do not hesitate to get in touch.
 .
 .
Alison Nicolson
Head Teacher