Week Beginning 14/12/20

Reflective Friday for December

What a packed month we’ve had and it’s only the 18th! The boys and girls in Primary 4/5 had so much to say about their December highlights, that I just had to write it all down:

Mikey – At the Christmas Party, I had lots of fun and the games that I was playing were called Musical Bumps and Musical Statues.

Tomasz – With the elf art, I was having lots of fun. I used crayons to make my elf picture.

D’Arcy – At the Christmas Party, we had lots of fun playing games. The games we played were Musical Statues Christmas-themed.

Benjamin – At the Christmas Party, I had lots of fun playing the Sleigh Race and beating Mrs Cooney.

Muneebah – We did reindeer art. Mrs Daisley drew a sketch on the board and I used coloured pencils and pens.

Arnas – In December we did Santa art and it was a lot of fun and I used coloured pencils and paper.

Sophie Jane – One day I went into class and saw an elf sitting on my desk. I was surprised. He wrote me a letter and he said his name was Ralph. He spent the day with me. We had 3 days of Christmas jumper days. I wore a Rudolph jumper on the last day and it was cosy. Every Monday we do Advent Candles that represent the coming birth of Jesus and the colours were: 3 purple, 1 pink and 1 white.

Gracie – At our Christmas Party, we did a sleigh race and it was really fun but Leila beat me a little bit but it was still really fun. We did elves and used nice colours to decorate them.

Sadia – On Monday there was this elf sitting on Sophie Jane’s desk. His name was Ralph. Every single day he would sit on our desks and he would give us a letter and chocolate and today is his last day with all of us.

Leo – We got to colour in in our Christmas booklets. Wordsearch. Crosswords.

Brandon – We did the booklet. We had wordsearches and the B1 things (coordinates) and we coloured in B1 and so on.

Ouday – I like when we played the Grinch game and you had to move around using the buttons and collect presents.

Leila – We had our Christmas Party and we played lots of games like Christmas Poses, and the game where you put a plate on your head and you try and draw something. Elf art: we used coloured pencils and pens and it was a step by step. Santa art: we used this video where the guy did it step by step.

Sophia O – When I went in to school, we had this Christmas Party and Mrs Cooney was saying step by step what we going to be doing for the Christmas Party. We did a sleigh race where we drew a sleigh and maybe colour it in. Then you and your partner raced them. We played the game with plates on our heads and we had to draw on it. The teacher told us what to do. When we were done drawing it, we looked and it looked so funny. Then we watched the movie Nativity.

Blaire – Every Friday, our teacher makes us choose what to play with to keep us busy at Golden Time: stuff like slime and play dough. On Thursday, we do ICT, Glow and Sumdog and we’ve started doing coding and it’s really really fun.

Joshua – At the Christmas Party we did a Christmas Quiz and we drew elves and we did our Christmas booklets.

Kamile – In December, we did Christmas trees. We used pencils, pens or crayons. It was fun.

Some photos from our Christmas Party and a video of the Fashion Parade:

Hello, boys and girls. There is no homework for this week but here are a few suggestions for this week-

• Check if you have any school books at home
  • Read for fun at home
  • Help your family around the house
  • Keep listening in class to whatever the teacher tells you
  • Only use kind words when talking to your friends and siblings
  • Keep your room tidy
  • Keep your desk tidy
  • Go online to find some songs to help you to remember the Times Tables-2,4,5 and 10, (3 and 6 if you feel confident)
  • Try to do something kind each day