More Tuesday blogging

ThomasĀ  – ” We went gorge walking today. It was COOOOOOOLD! I didn’t jump in but I did jump in at canoeing.”

Craig – ” Today I did canoeing and skiing. Skiing was fun but very cold. I like my red hat because it matches my jumper and keeps me warm! I found it difficult being the captain because everybody was trying to take over me. The flapjacks were amazing! The sheep chasing was good too!”

Blair – ” Yesterday was fun but it was really cold. Today our group did canoeing and gorge walking. My favourite activity was canoeing because it was fun using the oars to row and steer the canoe. The gorge walking was really cold and I fell in twice. I am looking forward to climbing this week.”

Mrs McIntyre – ” Today i went canoeing with group nine. They tried hard to work as a team. I whipped Blair, Daniel R and Daniel F at air hockey! P7 are no match for me!”

7 thoughts on “More Tuesday blogging”

1. hi craig glad to see your having so much fun!! I’m glad you enjoyed the skiing I bet it was great!!! Missing you loads from mum,dad andLewis xxxx

2. Glad to see you are having fun Sarah but I hope you have warmed up now. Keep putting on lots of layers!

3. Hi Sarah, glad to see you are enjoying yourself but I hope you have warmed up by now. Keep putting on lots of layers to keep warm. Take care

4. You all sound as if you are having the time of your lives. Enjoy every minute of your great adventure. Well done Aimee for going under the waterfall even if it was freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!! Have fun cant wait to hear what else you have been up to. Love mum,dad & Charlie WOOF WOOF XXXXXXXXXXX

5. Well done Mrs McIntyre….I hope we have some photos of you canoeing!!! You are all doing really well and I am enjoying reading your posts.

6. Hi James, looks like ur having a fab time. not happy about u sneaking away to the games room tho!! hope u are being gd, the house to quite without you, love looking at photos and looking forward to reading more of your posts, have loads of fun love you from mum and gibby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Just went through the pictures Thomas, looks like you all had an amazing time, although it does look very cold (wear your hat and gloves!! :)) Look forward to seeing your pics and update tomorrow, Ben has his nativity in the afternoon, so hes went to bed excited, Have another fun packed day tomorrow, night night xx