Kilbowie Day 2

Please see the P6/7 blog for more photos.

Some of P7’s thoughts for this morning!

Kilbowie has had good weather and the scenery is beautiful. I slept well and I am now excited to go skiing. The ski slope is outside my room.   I am wrapped up in all my warm clothes.

Dylan McCaskie

I had a good time yesterday.  The bus journey was long but I enjoyed stopping at The Green Welly.  I really enjoyed my dinner, it was Toad in the Hole.

Nathan McAuley

So far I have enjoyed the activities. I enjoyed jumping in the sea and the airport game. I had an ok sleep and I’m looking forward to rock climbing.

Lewis Baird

I’ve been enjoying myself at Kilbowie.  For my first activity we were completing challenges like walking across the rocks in the water. At night I enjoyed the flight game and playing who wants to be a millionaire.

Neve Coughlin

I have enjoyed myself at Kilbowie so far.  For my first activity we were walking along the rocks at the coastal area.  It was really funny as people were pushing each other in.  Then after, we walked into the sea and a walk around the premises.  Then we collected life jackets and jumped off the pier.  I got a shock when James pushed me in.

Yasmin Chau

I have enjoyed myself at Kilbowie.  For my fist activity we were completing a challenge.   Yesterday we had to cross the water and we had to find the safest way to do it.  I used the wall to help me. Then my group and I went a walk up the hills and when we reached the top we got to roll down them.

Kirsty Kane

I had a good time during my first day.  I enjoyed playing in the games room at night.  I’m sharing a room with Stephanie, Taylor and Emma and we all managed to get a good sleep eventually but at first we were a bit excited because it was our first night.

Kirah McFarlane

13 thoughts on “Kilbowie Day 2”

1. Hi Mrs Rae, P4/5 are really missing you, but we are loving the photos and blogs. P7 sound as if they are having the best time ever. Class loved the fact that a couple of you fell into the water and are freezing. Keep enjoying yourselves. Mrs White & P4/5

2. Hi Neve, it sounds like you are having a great time at Kilbowie. Dad and I enjoyed reading your post. Have lots more fun and adventures. Can’t wait to hear all about it, lots of love, mum and dad xxx.

3. hope your all having an amazing time, photos are great, looking forward to seeing more of your adventures! xx

4. It sounds like you are all having an amazing time at Kilbowie. Can’t believe you have all done so much already, in the water, rock climbing and night games. I am looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.

5. It sounds like you all are having lots of fun, photos look good keep posting more hope whether stays good enjoy your adventures me and dad are missing you xx

6. Glad everyone seems to be having a good time! Looking forward to the updates and photos. I’m a bit jealous, I wish I was there!!!

7. Good to hear from you Calum, photos look amazing love the one of you absailing.Hope you all enjoy the rest of your activities. Xxx

8. We’ll done Kayla, skiing looks so much fun, nice and sunny too, we all miss you and Kara sends big hugs enjoy yourself xx

Luv mum xxx

9. Sounds like yous are all having a brilliant time. Love seeing all the photos. Looking forward to hearing all about it when your home , love mum xx

10. Hi Kayla looks amazing hope your having fun without mum and dad, sent a message yesterday but dnt see it xx luv gran and grampa x