Tuesday 11th December

Arianne – ” Yesterday I was jumping in the sea. It felt cold. Daniel pushed me in! Last night was quite fun. I was the first one asleep in my room. Aimee, Aimie and Emily are in my room. Our room is messy. We only got 5 out of 10 from Mrs White. I’m doing gorge walking today in the morning and skiing in the afternoon. I’m looking forward to it”

Aimie – ” We are doing gorge walking and skiing today and I’m looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to other activities like canoeing and other stuff. Last night was fun because we were sitting talking but then we fell asleep.I’m mostly looking forward to the safari.”

David – ” We were climbing over rocks yesterday and we jumped into the water. Last night we played the Airport game. We had to find different countries in the dark. It was good. It took me a while to get to sleep last night because I was excited and in a strange room. We might be canoeing today depending on the weather!”

Thomas – ” Yesterday I did orientation and the tour of the grounds then we went to the beach and we all went in and got absolutely soaking! After dinner we went out to do a night time scavenger hunt. I kept getting lost! It took ages to get to sleep last night. I’m looking forward to skiing and gorge walking.”

Myles – ” We jumped into the sea yesterday afternoon and we were taken round the rocks. Last night we were playing games – blind man’s bluff in Daniel’s room. It took about an hour to get to sleep because the light was on outside.”

3 thoughts on “Tuesday 11th December”

1. I’m glad you are all having a good time. I’m well jealous! Although not sure I fancy jumping in the sea in this weather…..

2. Looks like you had lots of fun on your first day. Hope today has been lots of fun too, looks like lots of fun has started from seeing your pics…..enjoy 🙂