Week Beginning 25/5/20

Hello Room 4,

I hope that you are all doing well and that you enjoyed the holiday weekend.

Well done to everyone who sent in their lovely posters saying hello and all of the things they are grateful for.  I absolutely loved watching the video, it made me feel really happy.  I can’t believe how much some of you have grown since I last saw you!  Also, a huge thank you to those children who sent me letters last week.  I was so delighted to receive them and I really enjoyed writing back to you too.

A huge well done to Riley for his work on Sumdog last week!  He had the most correct answers overall and he spent the most time on Sumdog.  He has been rewarded with 200 coins.  I wonder who will get the 200 coins reward for this week?

This week I have included a lot of video links in your tasks, particularly for Numeracy.  These will help to support you (and your grown-ups) by giving you a mini lesson.  Please watch them if you can.

I hope that you enjoy the rest of the week ahead.  Remember to contact me if you need my help.

From,

Miss Richardson

Here are your tasks for this week.

Spelling Week Beginning 25.5.20 Sound ‘o’ (some)    ‘s’ Sound Stories

Literacy Week Beginning 25.5.20  – Story Mountain Worksheet

Numeracy – Week Beginning 25.5.20

P4 Worksheets-  Addition   Subtraction   Multiplication  Multiplication (2)  Division  Division (2)

P5 Worksheets-   Multiplication  Division   Length   Area   Fractions

P6 Worksheets-  Equivalent Fractions Equivalent Fractions (2)   Decimals  Percentages 

P7 Worksheets-  Perimeter   Area  Area & Perimeter  Area Right Angle Triangles  Area of Triangles