St Bernadette's

Kilbowie Day 2

Well another day is almost over in Kilbowie, although we still have our evening activity to do tonight which is the Night Line.  We’ve all had another fantastic day.  Helen, Denisa and I climbed to the top of the hill on the island of  Kerrera and saw some spectacular views, then the girls had a go of driving the power boat back to the mainland!    Cameron, Ross and Cole did the gorge walk which they said was freezing but fun.  Calvin, Jack and Andrew went climbing and went on an adventure walk.  Rebecca and Leah were canoeing and couldn’t resist jumping in.  Mrs Longmuir tried out skiing with one of the groups, I’m afraid I wasn’t around to get any photos.  Our girls were part of the clean up team tonight which involved sweeping up whilst doing Gangnam style dances!  

Everyone has been having a great time and we should all sleep well tonight.  The weather continues to be fabulous and the food has been plentiful!