Music Tuition

P4-7 had the opportunity to try out a range of  instruments and enjoyed a musical performance from our woodwind tutor.

I have experienced the energy and excitement of presenting/performing for audiences and being part of an audience for other people’s presentations/performances. EXA 1-01a / EXA 2-01a

Any children interested in music tuition are invited to contact the school for more information.

Our Harvest Produce !

P5/6/7 have visited our community allotment to harvest our vegetables. Unfortunately the hot summer weather was not good for our crops and we lost a lot of our produce. However, we were delighted to discover our potatoes and turnips have thrived and we are looking forward to cooking them soon.

When preparing and cooking a variety of foods, I am becoming aware of the journeys which foods make from source to consumer, their seasonality, their local availability and their sustainability. HWB 1-35a / HWB 2-35a

Parkour

Term 1 after school clubs have begun with popular Parkour sessions. P1-3’s club is on Wednesday and P4-7’s sessions are on a Thursday from 3-4pm.

I am discovering ways that I can link actions and skills to create movement patterns and sequences. This has motivated me to practise and improve my skills to develop control and flow. HWB 1-21a

As I encounter new challenges and contexts for learning, I am encouraged and supported to demonstrate my ability to select, adapt and apply movement skills and strategies, creatively, accurately and with control.  HWB 2-21a