At Dykesmains Primary School we have recently updated our vision, values and aims involving our pupils, parents and carers and staff.
Dykesmains Primary School strives to conquer by being a welcoming and motivational school that nurtures and develops life skills. We work as a community to support pupils to learn transferable skills for life learning so that they can be as successful as they can be.
Our Values spell out the word FREACH.
- To create a safe, healthy and welcoming school.
- To ensure our children feel happy and secure within our community.
- To support children and families educationally, emotionally and socially.
- To provide a wide variety of opportunities and experiences to enable us to maximise each child’s potential.
- To encourage our children to be independent and take responsibility for their own learning.
- To equip our children with the knowledge and skills to make healthy choices now and in the future.