Welcome to our nurture room Our teacher is Mrs Hogan
The Sunshine room helps children to develop their individual needs in a safe and secure environment. It is designed to reflect a mix of a home and classroom environment.
Mrs Hogan and Miss Irvine help pupils with their social and emotional development so that they can become happy and successful learners.
1. Children’s learning is understood developmentally.
2. The classroom offers a safe base.
3. Nurture is important for the development of self-esteem.
4. Language is a vital means of communication.
5. All behaviour is communication.
6. Transition is important in children’s lives.
Meet our Team