Merry Christmas from the Imagineers

‘We had Christmas lunch with every Imagineer. We made a 2017 because it is the new year and we have been working with the Children’s Parliament for a year. One group covered the 2, one the 0 and so on. We covered it in paper and coloured it in with sharpies. We put the 2017 on the ground and took a photo for a card and the blog. We came up with ideas for new year resolutions for adults – things they should get rid of and do. I wrote ‘spend more time with your kids’. We have chicken, pizza and sausage rolls for Christmas lunch. It was great because it was with all my friends and good food.

I feel happy that I have changed Aberdeen a bit by getting more people to look at Children’s Rights.’

Aidan

20161206_113527 20161206_120313

‘We wrote how we felt and what we were doing on the back of photographs of some of the things we have done as Imagineers. Colin read out scrolls with poems about all the Imagineers – what we are like and how good we are.’

Katie

20161206_120323