Iona Minto, PT STEM and Teacher of Biology takes us on the journey of how digital teaching has remarkably evolved at Peebles High School in Scottish Borders.
In this Sway you can find out how the Biology staff embraced the introduction of Scottish Border’s Inspire Learning Programme (1:1 devices) and how they have worked together to support one another through a peer to peer professional learning support network.
In this Sway, Iona also details
- the digital tools that have helped them to work better as a department so far
- the initial response to school closures in COVID-19 Lockdown
- features to support pupils
- what digital learning and teaching may look like moving forward at Peebles High School
- and lots of practical examples of what the learning looks like