Dec 052011

I am investigating what schools are considering with regards option choice in the Senior Phase. My own school is considering 6 options throughout S4/5/6 with 5 periods per option.  I would like to know what other schools around the country are considering (could you please also indicate which local authority your school belongs to).

Update from the Additional Support for Learning Act Implementation Group

Additional Support for Learning  Comments Off on Update from the Additional Support for Learning Act Implementation Group
May 202011

To help practitioners stay informed about the discussions which are taking place in the group, in terms of  Additional support for Learning, a summary of the minute has been produced and is available through the Glow Group at the following link:

https://portal.glowscotland.org.uk/establishments/nationalsite/Additional%20Support%20for%20Learning/CSP%20Working%20Group/default.aspx