If you are struggling with your mental health, there are lots of supports out there to help you.
You should speak with someone who looks after you at home, to let them know how you are feeling. You can also speak with your Pastoral Care teacher.
They will be able to recommend some useful strategies to help you.
In the first instance, take a look at some of the websites and helplines in the resources below:
Pupils in S4-S6 can access a new online resources called TogetherAll.
- A vibrant online community where members can support each other
- Available to all Glasgow residents aged 16-18 years
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Trained professionals available 24/7
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace