Wednesday 6th May

Good morning p7, hope you are all well. It is another beautiful day outside. Today I think I am going to go a nice big walk in the evening, what have you been up to? Have you been out in the sunshine ?

Todays  task is related to our topic of modern studies. Do you remember when Miss Cohen taught us about data handling? How to interpret graph? Today’s task is based on this. I am going to post a range of different graphs relating to Coronavirus. For each graph I would like you to complete the questions.  An example is done for you below:

Have a go at this task and email  your answer to me. This will be challenging but give it your best shot👍

Missing you all

Miss O’Donnell🤗

8 thoughts on “Wednesday 6th May”

1. Hi Miss I’m really sorry to say but I do not understand a single bit but I will try with a bit of my cousins help movie just explains the graph to me because I don’t understand the graph

2. Hi Miss I was just curious to know that what will happen if someone’s jotter finishes and you can notuse your other one because Your sibling lost it or something and so will you give us another one

3. Hi miss can you tell mr Corrigan I said happy birthday to him as it is his birthday on the 7th of may thx p.s make sure he knows who I am because I think he doesn’t even know I exist!!!