Guided reading and Maths

Good morning🤗 thank you to those of you who have emailed me your work or pictures of you completing an activity. I will post your pictures on Fridays blog.

Guided reading

This weeks  guided reading is from a book called Holes by Louis Sachar. The themes of the book are consequences, punishment, justice and friendship. Miss Webster has read the chapter and the questions for you on our YouTube channel. This will help you with the understanding of the questions and the text. Remember and try this task independently, however, if you are stuck you can ask someone in the house.
Here is the link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjqn03lZYc-6pCjJPIRqwg?view_as=subscriber

maths

Today  I thought I would post a time worksheet. This worksheet involves converting between 12 and 24 hour times. Have a go at the worksheets and let me know how you get on.

Missing you all

Miss O’Donnell🤗

7 thoughts on “Guided reading and Maths”

1. Hi miss O’Donnell how r u hope ur doing well. I finished the guided reading which I found quite easy now I’m going to get on with the maths.

1. Hi Tahira👋🏻
      How are you❓
      Do you get bored at home because I do 😔and are you fasting❓
      Bye👋🏻👍🏻

2. Hi everyone I just watch the assembly today and I found out that I was the star of the week and I’m so happy🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳