Home Learning Thursday 4th June

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who has been in touch with their learning.  I know there are lots of you on the blog but I have not had any comments or messages about how you are doing.  If you want to send examples of your work you can text or WhatsApp it to our work number 0789 449 2119 or email it to gw19pattiealexis@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

Task 1:

Lots of teachers have been back at school trying to clear everything up for you coming back in August.  I have been asked to get an artist to spray paint a really cool mural on the wall outside the P4 entrance and I want your ideas!  What would you like to see on the wall?  Think about our school and what it stands for; love, respect, equality and learning.  Text your ideas to 0789 449 2119.  Watch the video below of cool school murals to get you thinking!

Task 2:

Watch my video about the tadpoles we caught at the weekend.  See if you can do the tasks I talk about in the video.  Make sure you have a pen and paper to make notes on what you need to do, you can pause the video and write then play it again for the next instruction.

Task 3:

We have finished George’s Marvellous Medicine and I am going to start The Worst Witch tomorrow. But today, Mr Corrigan is going LIVE on YouTube at 2.30pm with a book.  Join in with your whole family if you can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxV16gl4Bk

Remember to text me your ideas for the artwork on the wall outside.

Mrs Pattie

6 thoughts on “Home Learning Thursday 4th June”

1. Hi Mrs Pattie how are you I just want to say that maybe we could get words that describe the school on the wall

2. Maybe caring, awesome, friendly, inclusive, fun, amazing, brilliant, fantastic and nurturing

3. Mrs Pattie I have some words for the wall:awesome, friendly, caring, unique and friendly