Home Learning Friday 19th June

Hi,

It was lovely to see some of you today at school.  Hopefully you all know who your teacher will be next year and what days you will be in school.

Today is my last blog day with P4 ☹️ I have really enjoyed teaching and learning with you all this year and I hope you have some nice memories to remember P4 in your report.

Task 1:

Have a think back to being in P4. What were the easy parts and what did you find difficult. What kinds of things in class did you love and what annoyed you? What could you have done to make it better? Think about coming back to school, how are you feeling about it?

Write a paragraph, make a video or voice recording about your time in P4 and send it to me. Make sure you answer all of the questions above.

Task 2:

Watch this video and see if you can tie dye something at home using natural dyes. I used turmeric For yellow but you can make purple from red cabbage (add bicarbonate of soda to turn it blue), pink from beetroot and orange from onion skins too.

Task 3:

If you haven’t done so already, please can you text or WhatsApp me some pictures of the work you have been doing at home. It is really important that us teachers have an idea of what you have learned during lockdown so we know what to teach you next year!

the number to contact is 0789 449 2119.

Have a wonderful summer holiday 🌞 and I will see you all again in August.

Mrs Pattie

4 thoughts on “Home Learning Friday 19th June”

1. Hi MrsPattie yesterday I read the letter and it said that you will be my main teacher and I’m very happy about that I wanna tell you the rest of the questions later on

2. Hi Mrs Pattie I wanna show you my answers hare they are
    When I was in p4the easy bits were division. It was easy cause there were lots of ways to do it.
    Some times the literacy questions were a little hard

I loved doing up and down sums but I didn’t like doing times tables I think if I practised them a little more it would make it better .

I am actually very excited about coming back to the school

3. Hi mrs Pattie I read the letter and miss Cohn is my new teacher and I want to know if any of my friends are in my class