Week beginning 09/09/19

This week we have been using our creativity and problem solving skills to plan and build activities in the Sensory Garden.  We used resources that we could find in and around the school to make everything we made sustainable.  We used string to make a fantastic Spider’s Web activity.

Wael, Abdul and Aydin found an unusual and fun way to use old tyres. Thankfully they managed to keep their balance and didn’t fall off!

Every Wednesday P3 will have some dance instruction from a visiting specialist.  Kate is supporting us to create our own dance movement that will later be shown to the whole school.

Check out these dance moves!

P3 are very lucky to have the wonderful Miss Bhatti in class every Thursday.  This week we were learning about how to use adjectives to describe characters in Roald Dahl’s classic story, The Twits.

On my return to the class on Friday I had a wonderful surprise! Through the PATHS activity, Miss Bhatti wrote down compliments that the pupils had given me.  I felt like the luckiest teacher in the world.  Thank you P3!