Day 32 – keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

Hi all, sorry I’m a bit late today but I’ve been busy in school cleaning the classroom and doing some work in the outdoor area.  Honestly, just wait until you see the school, it’s AMAZING!

Remember, Mrs Pattie is getting an artist to spray paint a really cool mural in the upper playground and she wants your ideas! What would you like to see on the wall? Think about our school and what it stands for; love, respect, equality and learning. Text your ideas to 0789 449 2119.

___________________________________________________________________________

The blog learning will look different from now on until the summer holidays.  There will be a learning grid posted every Monday, you then get to choose which tasks you’d like to do.  You can complete all of them or just choose your favourites.

Remember you can still access Sumdog, Bug Club and BBC Bitesize if you’d like more challenges.  I will try to visit every day just to say hello and keep up with any comments.

If there are any questions please just ask.

Learning ideas pdf

2 thoughts on “Day 32 – keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.”