Funky Friday Fun

It was great to see so many of you yesterday when you collected your reports and info about your new classes.  If I didn’t get the chance to see you that’s ok.  Although it was awesome to see you, it also reminded me of how much I miss everyone!  I loved writing the reports and putting in the photos of everyone.  It reminded me of all the fun time we shared together in P3.   Definitely my favourite photo was the one where we had everyone on the steps next to the MUGA.  Remember it was only 1 of 4 days in the entire year where everyone was in class at the same time??  I’m so happy I took that photo.

Task 1:  Now you have your envelopes you’ll know you have a £10 voucher for ASDA.  Have a think and tell me what you will buy with the money that will help you over the summer and prepare for P4.

Task 2:  HWB, the final day of your virtual Sport Day.  Try any of the activities you haven’t done yet.  If you’re feeling brave try the football bottle toss.  It’s really difficult!

Task 3:  Funny Friday.  Your task is to try not to laugh.  It took me until I saw the baby with the bucket over its head.  It totally cracked me up!!!  Best way to start the weekend.