Home Learning – Day 4

Sorry for the later blog post, my YouTube video took a lot longer to upload than I thought.

Another day, and I bet you are all still working very hard!

All things on the blog are just helpful things to do, and do not feel like you need to get them all done. Make the most of the time at home with your family and give lots of hugs!

It is really important at this time to keep in contact with each other, please keep me updated on how you are getting on and send me pictures of what you have been doing to keep busy!

gw19grahamclaire@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

I finally finished my jigsaw and felt very proud of myself for having the resilience to complete it…it took me a LONG time!

Rida is keeping herself busy by having a picnic after her lunch and creating her own shop.

Another thing you could be doing while you’re at home is write a movie/tv review.

For every movie or programme you watch, write a review and let me know if I should watch it or not. Can’t wait for your recommendations!

Movie/ TV Review

Title:

Genre: (comedy/documentary/animated/sports/action)

Star Rating: (rate it out of 5 stars)

Plot: (What happened in the movie/show?)

Characters: (What characters were in the movie/show?)

Would you recommend it to anyone else? (Who and why?)

Today’s Book is Wanted: The Perfect Pet.

The infants department have set up a YouTube channel where we are all able to upload stories for you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh5GQLl6kdUmUJFwGaO-ijg?view_as=subscriber

Please keep in touch!

Miss Graham x

One thought on “Home Learning – Day 4”