Home School Day 8

Good morning! A brand new month starts today ♥

This lovely PATHS calendar gives you something to do for every day of April to help your social and emotional well-being, which is especially important just now.

So give some of these activities a go especially if you are having a hard day. There are a lot of things here that we would normally do in Class 2 that I know you’re absolutely great at, as you’re such kind and caring children 🙂

I have of course recorded another video message for you this morning and I’m in a different room in my house today… 🙂

As today is normally swimming or Linn Park where we get a lot of exercise I wanted to post another exercise task for you. I saw this and though it would be great because lots of you normally attend the Determined to Dance lunchtime club on Wednesdays.

Oti has a YouTube channel which streams these classes each day at 11.30 am (Perfect time match for Linn Park!). I re-watched Monday’s lesson and very much enjoyed the Disney theme and had a go joining in!

Here is the link if you want to try today and you can also see all the other routines she has done, if you’d prefer a different theme –

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58aowNEXHHnflR_5YTtP4g

Remember to send me photos and videos of whatever you get up to today 🙂