Day 8 work

Your work

Well done to Ivo who did the scavenger hunt yesterday making his name with different objects, you got a point too! I like that you wrote down the names of the things you found, you are always great at the starting sounds when we spell in school, well done!

https://read.bookcreator.com/gGLgIa6xIycSIl1zER0OpsGDgRx1/9nd4jnxPSkS2l-VOm5ZSKQ

Hector sent me this amazing book he made (click the blue link above) along with his sister Halina, for the task of researching slavery from a period of time in history and presenting his findings. What a fabulous piece of work, well done! He has also been checking on his seedlings and doing maths on Sumdog.

Subhan was working hard today, well done! He completed the tidying task after watching my video this morning and wrote about it in his diary, completed his comprehension about a leprechaun , did some handwriting for the letter c and completed his wellness diary.

Kit has also been doing maths on Sumdog and went for a nice long scoot with his mum to the park, getting his daily exercise and having a chat about feelings during this very unusual time we are in. It is so important to be talking about feeling just now and is exactly what the PATHS calendar encourages, well done!

Points

I gave out points to the people I spoke to today and a late point for Ivo for the scavenger hunt challenge from yesterday.

I have also added some more points to my list today to be given out on Friday before the holidays for excellent work on different things.

Keep sending me your photos of work and videos of you as this is what I use to decide who is going to get points ๐Ÿ™‚