Day 5 work

#hug

Delighted that some of you took part in the task of hugging the people you are staying safe in your house with. These photos really made me smile so thank you. You can all have a point πŸ™‚

(Sorry Mrs Crosbie and Mrs Bennett you’re not on the points chat but thanks SO much for your photos with your sons and husband!)

Your work today

I was very excited to get the first photos of Ivo’s work this week! He has been doing some beautiful mindful colouring of all things police and made a lovely rainbow with his mum to put in his window from Monday’s task. Great job, Ivo πŸ™‚

Subhan doing some funny poses to make us all smile, what a great friend you are, Subhan πŸ™‚ He also worked on some addition, phonics, his wellness diary and made this lovely picture for everyone in Class 2Β  to say he is missing us all <3

Kayden also sent his first picture of work to me today. He had been working on creating this very cool Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, well done!

Aiyub completed one of the tasks from the grid today and did some research about slavery then noted down his findings and drew some pictures. He also completed his phonics alternative spellings workbook, well done!

Hector relaxing doing some mindful colouring, something I love to do too! He also did some maths on Sumdog and some drawing today, well done.

Kit started his day with some energetic exercise for Health and Wellbeing, then created some eerie music suitable for the scary parts in a movie. He then helped out making cakes with Freddie for his Home Economics work and for clubs decided to complete the rainbow task set on Monday along with a very cool Egyptian temple.Β 

Points

I am so proud of you all for coping so well with what has been such an unusual week and so pleased we have a points chart for home school so I can reward you for all your fab work!

The Sumdog winners were…… Hector for most time on Sumdog and Bilal for most correct answers. Well done boys!

I have recorded a little video of me giving out these points and lots of others –

Here is a photo of the points chart at the end of Friday πŸ™‚

2 thoughts on “Day 5 work”