Presenting skills – analysing Oranges in No Man’s Land 😎😎

As part of our Talking and Listening assessment, we presented our work to the class.

We worked in groups to analyse characters, setting and plot from the book, Oranges in No Man’s Land.

Our group was analysing Ayesha and because she is the main character in the book, it was easy to analyse her because we knew lots about her. – Zaynab

It was hard working in a group because we had to make sure we weren’t repeating each other all the time. – Sarmud

Analysing the Granny was hard because she wasn’t mentioned that much in the book so we had to think of the qualities our own gran has and transfer these into our work. – Zack

I thought it was hard to analyse Ayesha at the start of the story because we read it a while ago. – Zain

It was hard to present our work in front of everyone because we hadn’t learned it off by heart and so had to read from the sheet which meant we weren’t looking at the audience when we were presenting. – Jazil

It was difficult to present the plot because we had to summarise the story in order which was hard and we had to think carefully about the order of events. – Zoha

2 Replies to “Presenting skills – analysing Oranges in No Man’s Land 😎😎”

1. it was our first time doing this and I was like were doing this in front off the class because I’ve never presented in front of the class also my group was doing Ayesha and I really liked the book I was thinking to read it again but I would be too busy