Family Events

A look back at some of our family events this year

IMAG1271
“It was lovely seeing my child enjoying the expereince with her friends and teacher”
10698525_715552425187926_6107802940444083790_n
“I enjoyed seeing my child interect with the other kids”

215
“It was nice to be able to do something at nusery with my kids”
227
“I enjoyed seeing my child participating in the football games”

SAM_0091
“I enjoyed watching my child enjoy herself and also the stalls down in the parents room”
” I enjoyed watching the children dancing”

SAM_3079
“We had fun when Santa came to visit”

SAM_0026
“I am so pleased and relieved to have found a nursery place for my daughter which also supports me and my concerns. The cooking club has been a great help to me and everyone has been so supportive and friendly”
SAM_0028
“I think this group is good because it is support for other parents to discuss problems at home. I also like that i am able to make healthier choices and alternatives”

SAM_0035
“I would like to say how pleased i am with the cooking club, i have never been more involved! I can’t thank the staff enough for what they do, it’s a wonderful place for kids and families”

PTDC0101
“Fantastic! The children really enjoyed it and the adult part was so good! I got a deep tissue massage into the bargin! Brilliant! 5 Star”
PTDC0063
“I think Yoga is very good for mums with small children. It relieves anxiety and nervous problems. I would like to thank the nursery staff for arranging for such stress relieving exercises. Lots of thanks”