Jul 232015

To help us prepare for our celebrations, there will be no normal nursery sessions on this day.

Everyone should come to nursery to join the fun at 10.30am when the celebrations begin. The garden party should finish at 12.30.

Jul 132015

We are now on Twitter, follow us @Glen_FC

You can find a link to our twitter page on the right hand side ->

Jun 252015

A look back at some of our family events this year

IMAG1271

“It was lovely seeing my child enjoying the expereince with her friends and teacher”

10698525_715552425187926_6107802940444083790_n

“I enjoyed seeing my child interect with the other kids”

215

“It was nice to be able to do something at nusery with my kids”

227

“I enjoyed seeing my child participating in the football games”

SAM_0091

“I enjoyed watching my child enjoy herself and also the stalls down in the parents room”

” I enjoyed watching the children dancing”

SAM_3079

“We had fun when Santa came to visit”

SAM_0026

“I am so pleased and relieved to have found a nursery place for my daughter which also supports me and my concerns. The cooking club has been a great help to me and everyone has been so supportive and friendly”

SAM_0028

“I think this group is good because it is support for other parents to discuss problems at home. I also like that i am able to make healthier choices and alternatives”

SAM_0035

“I would like to say how pleased i am with the cooking club, i have never been more involved! I can’t thank the staff enough for what they do, it’s a wonderful place for kids and families”

PTDC0101

“Fantastic! The children really enjoyed it and the adult part was so good! I got a deep tissue massage into the bargin! Brilliant! 5 Star”

PTDC0063

“I think Yoga is very good for mums with small children. It relieves anxiety and nervous problems. I would like to thank the nursery staff for arranging for such stress relieving exercises. Lots of thanks”

Jun 232015

Intoducation to jewellery making, if you are interested please speak to Claire or Jackie

*dates to be decided

Jun 122015

Glen Family Centre Sports Morning will be held on the Thursday 18th June at 10am.  All welcome.

images[3]