Distance Learning – Day 🕒🕘

Super exciting news!

I sent off our interview questions to Abi yesterday afternoon and I heard back from her that evening. Despite having one toddler and one 8-week old baby, she found time to video her response to all of our questions. So, this morning I have been busy editing the children’s questions and Abi’s answers together, and I can finally share the results with you below.

Wasn’t that awesome? Again, I would like to say a huge thank you to Abi and the children who took the time to participate in this fantastic opportunity.

Following on from yesterday’s Design an Emoji task, Lewis has designed not one but two great emojis.  These emojis express perfectly the emotion when your team is winning or losing. I assume these emojis come in different colours other than St Mirren’s 😂. Excellent job!👍

The Say it with Emojis activity is testimony to the fact that you can express anything with emojis. The above one is Lea’s.

This is Lucy’s completed questionnaire.  Inspired by our interview with Abi, I created this short questionnaire for the children to complete first in writing then in emoji.

I think they have done a great job with this task. This is Alex’s.

Ibrahim’s Say it with Emojis.

And finally, Lewis’s questionnaire answers. Now for something more challenging tomorrow.