Distance Learning – Day 27

I noticed yesterday evening, while I was posting yesterday’s blog post, that in the last 30 days we have had more than 1,000 visitors to our class blog, which is just amazing.

Thank you to everyone who has visited and I will continue to endeavour to update the blog regularly. I think it is so important to keep the class blog updated, especially in these difficult times, to keep us all connected as a class, school and community.

Today’s task to prepare for tomorrow’s big event was to get all your snacks and drinks ready, to keep your athletes energised and hydrated.  Jemma was ahead of the game yesterday when she prepared a shopping list, making sure that her brother, Dad and Mum have their favourite snacks and drinks at hand.  She reliably informs me that Mum has been sent to the shops and they are all ready for Kerr’s Sports Day.

Zac has planned his sports day and it looks amazing. I particularly like the look of his closing ceremony.

Gregor is finalising his plans for tomorrow.  He looks like he’s taking his sports day very seriously as there are cash prizes for his winners.

Lewis’s snacks look supper healthy and they should as he sought professional advice.

“I got advice from a personal trainer about all things on my menu.”

That’s commitment!

Another health snack selection here from Ibrahim and an illustrated menu to go with it. Good job!

Well done everyone who has taken part in our preparations for Sports Day. I can’t wait to see the actual events tomorrow.