Categories
Uncategorized

You’ve got mail 📮

Hello Snowdrops, hope you have all enjoyed the sunshine over the weekend. I know I certainly did and spent time in my garden. This weeks challenge is being delivered from the postman. So watch for the letters coming through your door and find an  envelope with your name on it . Inside you will find …

Continue reading “You’ve got mail 📮”

Hello Snowdrops,

hope you have all enjoyed the sunshine over the weekend. I know I certainly did and spent time in my garden.
This weeks challenge is being delivered from the postman. So watch for the letters coming through your door and find an  envelope with your name on it .
Inside you will find a letter and this weeks task .
All I’m going to say is Peter Rabbit needs your help and you might end up being green fingered !!

Have a good week Snowdrops and as always everything is optional but we would love to see some photos of your beautiful smiles 😀🌈

2 replies on “You’ve got mail 📮”

Kayla was very excited receiving her parcel this morning and has planted her seeds for peter rabbit! 😁