video-20240208-55540 pm-808c20f2Children’s Mental Health Week!

STEM4- STEP-up Questionnaire

https://stem4.org.uk/step-up/ 

February 5th- 11th 2024

“Children’s Mental Health Week will take place from 5-11 February 2024. The theme this year is ‘My Voice Matters’.

My Voice Matters is about empowering children and young people by providing them with the tools they need to express themselves.

When we feel empowered, there’s a positive impact on our wellbeing. Children who feel that their voices are heard and can make a difference have a greater sense of community and self-esteem. This year, we want children of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be empowered to work together to create a positive change for their mental health and wellbeing.

During Children’s Mental Health Week, we want all children and young people to be able to say – and believe – My Voice Matters.”

Taken from Place2Be  website

Please see the following PDF’s with some great info!

KOOTH SUPPORT 

At Kooth Digital Health we appreciate there will be some young people who may struggle during the holidays without the access to the daily pastoral support, trusted adults and friends that the school community provides. Equally, seasonal illness and the closure of many services at this time of year can lead to extended wait times across both adult and young people’s NHS and community services. This is for children and young people aged14-24 years old.