Distance Learning : Week Commencing Monday 20th April

Good Morning P3A,

Welcome back to Term 3.
It has now been exactly one month since I saw you last and I am really missing seeing your cheery faces in school every day.
I hope you all had a lovely time with your family over the past 2 weeks – it was good to have some nice weather.
We have now decided to allocate you all your tasks for the week on a Monday. It’s up to you when you complete them, as long as they are finished by Friday. I have uploaded the suggested Monday tasks and I will upload all the rest of the tasks later today.
For our superstar I am going to outline one task that I will use to choose this week’s superstar. This week it will be our Spring Holiday Photo Story.
Remember if you need to contact me you can either do it on Teams or by email (martyn.hay@eastayrshire.org.uk)
I hope you all have a brilliant day and I can’t wait to see all your hard work being handed in.
Thanks
Mr Hay

Resources you will need:

Monday – O’Clock

Tuesday – Half Past

Wednesday – Elkonin Boxes

Wednesday – Digital Clocks

Wednesday – All About Bees

Thursday – Fraction of a Quantity

Thursday: The Lifecyle of a Bee PowerPoint

Thursday: Lifecylce of a Bee Worksheet