8 thoughts on “More watersports fromTroqueer”

1. Hi there im a primary five in group twos class from Troqueer primary school. I am totaly looking forward to coming next year when im in primary six. I have heard alot about the water sports from my classmates. I hope I have lots of fun like they had.

2. It was awesome being at Carlingwark for 2 days. I enjoyed sailing the most and I was the one on the video being tipped off a sailing boat. I felt I was being challenged.

3. Carlingwark was great and I would definitly go back. It is definitly something I would recommend, it was an amazing experience. The sailing overall was my favourite activity but the kyaking and canoeing was still really good. The teachers were also great at getting us involved and a bit wet. At the end we all had the option of capsizing and having a swim, awesome!

4. Awwwww what a big shame I didn’t go.I so wanted to! It looks like an awesome experience and it makes me want to go to Carlingwark now.It looks like everyone was having so much fun!

5. Carlingwark was great i loved all of it especially the kayaking.The team where really helpful and encouraged you to go on and try it.

6. I enjoyed the whole entire thing. It was an
    amazing experience the kayaking was awesome
    but the sailing was scary because of the wind,
    also the canoeing was excellent with Ed.
    I was challenged alot because there was a bunch to
    do. Definitley the food was great aswell.

7. I felt that I was challenged a lot and it may seem scary at first but it is so, so fun.I enjoyed it so much.I had so much fun I couldn’t possibly pick a best part.

8. Carlingwark was amazing especially the sleepover and the kayaking and canoeing. I realy liked the sailing it was good when we capsized on the sail. Thank you for all your help…. can i come again.