16 thoughts on “Troqueer watersports group1 2013”

1. Pupils from Troqueer Primary School, what did you learn/enjoy from your Carlingwark experience?

2. I learned how to do Kayaking, Canoeing and sailing in just 2 days, it was so much fun. Thanks Ed,Robbie,Mike and Alex.

3. Thanks so much for teaching us all the sports you taught us. I loved the kayaking. A big thanks to Mike,Robbie,Ed and Alex you all were brilliant, thank you very much for giving us this chance. We will never forget it.

4. I loved kayaking and capsizing the most but the water was cold. Thanks for saving us Robbie and Mike.

5. Best trip ever I enjoyed the capsizing but I hope the boat is ok. Thanks for saving us Robbie and Mike.

6. I enjoyed canoeing and kayaking with Ed on the first day, it was really fun. I also enjoyed the first part of the funboat with Mike. I learned how to work a sailing boat and a funboat when the funboat was about to tip over. Thanks Robbie, Ed, Mike and Alex.

7. It was really good going to Carlingwork. I learned how to do canoeing and had really good fun. I did not want to leave.

I loved falling in the water and going in the speedboat to the capsized boat, it was like we were lifeguards.

Thanks to Robbie, Mike, Alex and Ed for teaching us these watersports in just 2 days. I will never forget those 2 days we were there.

THANK YOU.

8. I learned how to Sail, Kayak and Canoe. I enjoyed learning how to canoe. I had a fab time and it was really, really good. It was a brilliant experience. Thank you so, so much to Alex, Robbie, Ed and Mike.

9. It was really fun I never wanted to leave. I learned a lot about water sports such as, how to hold a paddle right when Kayaking, how to hold a paddle right when canoeing and a quick understanding on how to sail a sailing boat. Thanks Ed, Mike, Alex and Robbie for teaching us these water sports.

10. I liked salling with Robby and Mike. I liked canoeing and kayaking with Ed and Alex. So I liked everything.
    I had fun. Thankyou for helping Drew, Connor, Sean and Scott out of the water.

11. I enjoy carlingwork beucuse i like the water sports and kyaking canoeing and sailing boat okey but i like the dinner there thanks for having us Alex mike ed and robbie .

12. It was all fun and we learnd how to sail, canoe and kayak
    in only two days. Thanks Mike, Ed, Robbie and Alex for teaching us .

13. Thank you to Alex, Ed, Mike and Robbie for teaching us how to sail, canoe and kayak. I had so much fun at Carlingwark, thank you. Now I know that you should not wear a hat with a camara on top when you are sailing because you might capsize the boat.

14. I enjoyed Carlingwark. Capsizing was frightening but we were in good hands when it happened and very safe. It is funny now looking back on it. Kayaking was really fun when we went in a big loop and stood up in the kayak. Falling in was cold and canoeing was fun with my friends. Thanks to Robbie and Mike that got Connor, Drew, Sean and I calm. Robbie, Mike, Ed and Alex, thanks for making the trip much better.

15. At Carlingwark I was able to learn Sailing, Kayaking and canoeing and I was able to have alot of fun with my friends doing it.

I also capsized and it was very scary but we were safe because we had Robbie and Mike around.

I was ill on the second day of group 1 so I was thankful that I was able to go with the second group for a day.