Big Thursday blog. πŸ˜πŸ’—

Hi it’s Erin

We listened to 4 songs today.

First weΒ  listened to granny’s song which was David Bowie, Ziggy stardust, and it sounded like someone screaming in your face. Granny likes it because it was a song when she was a teenager.

Next it was my song called Call Me Maybe fromΒ  Carly Rae Jepson.

We all liked it 😊 I had two songs the next one was sorry not sorry by kidz bop. We all like that one as well.

Next wasΒ  Papa’s song the Macarena by Los Del Rio. We thought that was good ,and we danced .πŸ’ƒπŸ§πŸ

I also made my protest poster.

3 Replies to “Big Thursday blog. πŸ˜πŸ’—”

1. It sounds like you’re having a really fun Big Thursday Erin! I think it’s good to listen to lots of different types of music.

You’re protest poster is very eye catching Erin – I like how you have used big, bold lettering in different colours. The collage effect works really well too. Letters are tricky shapes to cut out but you have managed to do it very neatly – well done!

Now, is it time for a protest parade around the living room while listening to The Macarena?????

2. Hi Erin
    I love that your Papa’s favourite song is The Macarena!
    It sounds like a fun day indeed!

Well done with your protest poster.

3. Hello Erin,
    I am pleased that you chose that topic for your protest poster, after Caspian picked up so much litter last week. Are you going to put it in your window so everyone can see? It is eye-catching and you’ve done a great job cutting out, well done.

I think all the songs are great to dance to!