Hello

Hello its Erin

At home I was reading the romeo and juliet book miss Dale gave me. It’s the first time I’ve read a love story so far it’s good. I believe in love at first sight. I think It would be nice to have there family at the wedding but they did the right thing.

At my drama last night we were asked to write our own plays. My play is set in the victorian times in london. The title is “willow the girl who paved the way for girls today” it was originally meant to be a idea for a book but a play will do.

At Christmas we did a radio play called the battle before Christmas. I played a main character called Ginger, santa’s daughter. The play was on the the guild of players youth group facebook page so that people could hear it.

5 Replies to “Hello”

1. Glad you seem to be enjoying the book so far Erin. I think I prefer Shakespeare’s comedies, I didn’t really like the way Romeo and Juliet ended – you will have to let us know what you think.

Your play sounds exciting! How is Willow going to pave the way? I want to hear how this story goes.

2. Your plays sound exciting Erin – tell me more. I agree with Miss Stapleton – I didn’t like the ending of Romeo and Juliet either.

3. I really like the sound of your drama work Erin. Is the radio play still up on their Facebook page? I would like to have a listen to it!

4. Miss Pattie , yes it’s still on the Facebook pags. My group is in the beginers post. It was good fun writing and reading out the lines into the micro phones

5. Hello Erin,
    Willow sounds like a fantastic character. I would like to read more about her!
    Pleased you are enjoying Romeo and Juliet.