My Trip To Japan🙃🙂

Hello Team Holywood how is everyone? This week l chose  to take a trip to Japan because l really like the cherry blossoms and the way that it’s very different to our culture.  My favourite thing about Japan is the manga art!!!!! I also drew two pictures in manga style. We also looked at Japanese schools, some Japanese  school pupils go to a different country to learn different languages for a week and a pupil from a different country go to Japan for a week. Did you know there are no cleaners in most Japanese schools because the pupils do the cleaning😮.That way the children learn to respect the school environment and how to keep the school tidy and they appreciate how much work goes into keeping it clean! This includes sweeping leaves 🍁, mopping the floor and emptying bins !  In Japan people have a lot of respect for each other.

Please find my pictures below. Hi

5 Replies to “My Trip To Japan🙃🙂”

1. Fantastic pictures Oriana. I love the traditional Japanese Kimonos – great job drawing one! That’s interesting that the pupils do all the cleaning. I think our Holywood pupils do a great job of helping to keep our school clean and tidy. Maybe we could think of some more cleaning jobs for pupils???

2. Fantastic facts and drawings Oriana!
    Have a great holiday and look forward to seeing you in August.

3. Amazing artwork Ori, I love your manga style artwork. Great facts too, I didn’t know that there are no cleaners in Japanese schools- that is very interesting! I hope you have a great holiday. Looking forward to seeing you once we are back at school. 🙂

4. Lovely drawings, Oriana and some great facts about Japanese schools. Have a lovely Summer break and see you next term.