New book

I couldn’t find you Mrs Jardine for the book blether. I wanted to tell you about my new book.

Tom Gates, Spectacular school tip (really) this book is very easy to read because all the letters are not the same and it has pictures. I wish I could read it to the teachers because I feel like it has helped my reading.

The book is very funny the story is about a school boy called Tom he keeps messing up, if he keeps messing up he might not get on the school trip.

8 Replies to “New book”

1. The Tom Gates books are fantastic Erin, good choice!! You should ask Rhona which Tom Gates books she enjoyed reading- I’ve seen her reading them in class before!

2. Your book looks great, Erin and that is fantastic that you feel it has helped your reading.

3. Fab that you’re really enjoying it as well as it helping you. Looking forward to being able to hear you read some when we are all back at Holywood 🙂

4. Hi Erin, Book Blether isn’t on this week because of Week in the Woods. I’m glad you have found me though! Yes, Miss Brockie-Donald, Rhona has read a few of these books. I wonder if she has read this one. That’s great it has helped you with your reading Erin. x

5. This sounds and looks like a fantastic book Erin. Thank you for sharing it with us. It would be great to hear you reading some of it once we get back to school.

6. Erin I have read ALL of the tom gates books and I LOVED THEM! 😀 Also I can show u my collection.