My Week!!!πŸ˜€

Hi everyone how are you all?

This week l made Mena some breakfast πŸ₯Β as an act of kindness. l also wrote to my pen pal in Japan, her name is Momoha. I practiced my new words and wrote sentences using the words l learned. Mummy gave me some challenging maths tasks which was hard but I done it all. I also done a bit of geography and learned about the continents. l started to make a ladybird, after that l also played some songs on the Piano 🎹. I done the coding task where Β you thought of an object and used three adjectives to describe it!! Today l done some learning about living things!!🦊🦊πŸ₯πŸ·πŸΌπŸ¬πŸ™πŸ¦ˆπŸŠπŸ¦šπŸ¦šπŸ€πŸŒ²β˜˜οΈSee you later! Oriana

7 Replies to “My Week!!!πŸ˜€”

1. Wow Oriana ! You have had a busy and exciting week. I used to have pen pals too and loved waiting on receiving a letter back from them.
    Well done on learning some of the language and using it.

2. Hi Ori, that was very kind of you to make Mena breakfast. I bet she enjoyed it! It sounds like you’ve been very busy. Which songs were you playing on the piano?

3. I did not know that you play the piano πŸŽΉπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

4. Hello Ori, how nice of you to make Mena breakfast! Sounds like you’ve been working on lots of different things this week. I can see that you’ve nearly completed this weeks Sumdog challenge-remember you have until 5pm today if you want to win your 200 coins!

5. Lucky Mena getting her breakfast made, what a kind act. How is your piano playing coming along, have you been using extra time at home to practise more? Sounds like you’ve been working really hard again this week Ori, well done.

6. Wow Oriana, you have done a lot of great things. I think you might mean ‘did’ in your blog though.

7. That all sounds fab Ori. That was very kind of you to make Mena breakfast. I would love to hear some of your songs on the piano sometime. Keep up the great work. πŸ™‚