Boss for the day

Today I was the boss for the day because mum wanted a break !!

The day started with me asking my family to call me “magnificent Highness” Some times they forgot. If they forgot they were punished by going to the spare room dungeon 😵

I had to do some jobs around the house, washing dishes and making the beds and doing the click and collect shopping I made sure I got myself 3 packet s of sweets.

Then it was time for the fun bits.

I put on my mum’s wedding dress and got my mum to take a picture. I’ve always wanted to wear the dress.

I ordered myself some Bratz toys from Amazon (I heard about them in school in p2)

I sent my dad to the dungeon but he tried to escape.

We did funny family dance

Best of all 1 of the butterflies went out of it cacoons. Another is starting to emerge I can see 1 antenna coming out.

my mums wedding dress my butterflies in the net

10 Replies to “Boss for the day”

1. Wish I could be boss for the day! But you had to do dishes and housework – so were you really having to be a Mum and Dad for a bit?!
    Sounds like you all had fun – poor Dad dungeon time!
    Miss Dale

2. Wow Erin it sounds like you had a great day as “Magnificent Highness”. I am glad to hear you did some of the chores in the house as well as all the fun stuff! Love the wedding dress- it is beautiful! 🙂

3. Miss Dale you ARE the boss of the school !!!!!!!!!!!
    You are kinda the ” magnificent Highness” of the school 💞

4. Is that what we have to call Miss Dale when we get back to school Erin?
    Loved this blog post! Your day sounds great, hope you are all well.

5. Magnificent Highness this blog post is fantastic, I’ve loved reading it! Sounds like you are having a fantastic day!

6. Great to hear that your butterflies are, finally, emerging Erin. I like the Magnificent Highness idea – it’s very funny.

7. This post made me laugh so much Erin! I love the thought of you being boss for the day as Magnificent Highness!! Brilliant!