All about Football and Boxing

Hi is Thomas and rune. today we are toking about football and Boxing at football I do training and we do mini matches and we do fun stuff like passing and in the matches we mostly win the matches and the last win we played woes 2 to 1 and we like to do training and training is really fun and is fun wen we do fun stuff and is really fun wen we training and 3 people cum from my school to my football  and now we toking about Boxing and ate boxing is fun wen we do punching the bean bag  and is for fun and at boxing and is fun when you box a beanbag and wen we do boxing and is fun when we box and rune gowes to boxing and he sed that is very fun and Thomas is gowing to boxing and is probly fun wen you goaw to boxing and is fun wen you go to football and we do this at boxing we do boxing moves and is fun wen we do that and this is THE END and goodbye by Thomas and rune by by by by by by by by by by by by