My learning

hi its Daniel here today i’m going to talk about my learning. On big Thursday we are doing the cup song in music. And in maths today we had to make a holiday with £500 hundred pound so me and Claudia so we went to Ireland on the ferry from carerying to Belfast and then we bot a tent to sleep in over night and for food we bot two meaduim pizzas from dominoes and we had to buy petrol to. On Tuesdays we are doing kiva anti bullying and last week we played a game called the not were you had to not every person except for two people and they would try to un not us. In p.e we are doing hockey and I youst to play for a hockey club so I have a experience at playing hockey and I have a hockey stick that I want to bring in to school to show everybody. Today we done french in the reading hub and we were doing the months and days but we moved up to the alphabet and it is hard and we are going to be doing that for lots of weeks. And are new topic is electricity. so we made these lights turn on and of using electricity.