All about my learning

Hi is Thomas here today were talking  about learning at my learning we do mas and in mash I have been doing my 6 times table. And I Know how to do my 4 times table and I now how to do 8 and 9 trims table. And on my spelling list sum of the words are Thursday and Tuesday. And Thursday and Tuesday is hard to spiel but a easy one is car is rely easy to spiel .On mash we hat to get a meal only using £15. And what we got woes the starter woes nuggets and four the mane course woes a happy meal and four the Desert woes orow mic floury and it woes rely fun and we had £2.01 left.And at my learning and my learning is rely fun.On mash am on starting level one and  a tray angel but there is 3 Different groups but o is the hardest goop.And on mash we do mash a sentiment and am on at level one is the second lowest mash assessment but is still  a we  bit hard and tangles Ar stl a we bit hard and sum teems is a we bit easy and we learn about electricity good by by by by Thomas is been a rely fun day