Maths Enterprise project

Hello

Today I am going to tell you about our project in maths. We have been put into groups or pairs and are doing our own products using £10 only to invest on thing we need to make our products. Me and my bestie Nancy are doing our product using buttons. I know you are thinking “How are you going to make something out of buttons that is going to sell and make good profit?” But we have came up with an idea of making trees, flowers and bees out of buttons. We would get paper and  draw a design of a tree, flower or bee, lay out the buttons on top and cover it with hot glue. We would then take the buttons of the template and there you go a tree out of buttons and it shows peoples love for nature and pollinators. I am also going to make the tree of life using bendable wires and making it into a tree with roots and feed buttons onto the wires that represent the branches.

BY M

Categories7