My Easter holiday!

Well I had a great Easter holiday!!!

I first went to Alton towers. My cousins from Wales came. I was really exited to go because I have not seen them for ages. Now I love roller coasters but my cousins are not that keen. My top 3 rides where.

1. TH13TEEN ( a roller coaster that shots you in the dark)
  2. Spin ball wizard( high drops while the cart spines)
  3. Wicker man ( littler roller coaster that still shots you of and if it is raining it feels like hail)
  4. Oh and there was a ride called Emily never going on that again

Now I went to Aberdeen to see my other cousins we went to

1. a seal beach,
  2. went trampolining awesome
  3. climbing which was fun. There was one called the steps to heaven and it was easy getting up and horrific getting down because you just had to jump but on one of the times I fell backwards off it and banged my head I was alright through it was sore but of course I still did it again.SPINNING COASTERS VIDEOS & FACTS - COASTERFORCE Spin ball wizard Alton Towers: Opiniones, Info, Precios, Ofertas | PACommunity Wicker man 
  4. EmilyReview: The Curse at Alton Manor, Alton Towers | RideRaterCURSED: The Inside Story of Thirteen – The Biggest Coaster Let-Down EVERTH13TEEN