Easter Holidays

My name is Amber. I went to Dalscone with Talia and Alexi. We looked at all the animals. There were baby turtles we got to pet and baby chicks we got to play with. We saw a lizard  we got to see  a baby lamb be born.

Hi I am Curtis. In the holidays i got easter eggs , made up a language and played baldis basics plus for the first time

easter egg hunt

so in my house i did a easter egg hunt and it was with my little sister and my gran and my gran hided the easter eggs and me and my little sister went looking for them and then after we found them it was my turn to hide them and then my little sister and my gran went looking for them and then they found them and then my little sister hided them and my mom helped my little sister to hide them me and gran went looking for them after everyone hided them me and my little sister eat some but not all of them because then we would be sick

my made up language

how to count in it

one is oen , two is tow , three is teerh , four is fruo , five is fevi , six is sxi , seven is sneve , eight is ethgi , nine is neni , ten is tne

zero is zore

first time playing baldis basics plus

my  dad went on my computer and downloaded baldis basics , i waited for it to download and after it downloaded i started playing it , i put my naame on the clipboard and clicked on it , i pressed play and then hide and seek mode and then i was in the elevator but the game calls it an elevate instead of an elevator , i got out and ran away while baldi was counting , i got my  first notebook and baldi was chasing me with his ruler , my dad went upstairs to get a shower and io was wearing headphones and it was so exiting but the part that is annoying is baldi getting you or starting over the whole game if baldi got you three times