All about our easter Holiday

Hi its Thomas and Rune. Find out about our Easter Holidays. We are talking about  Rune’s.  He  went to  Don and John’s for Dinner. And his Granny stayed for Dinner too. We stayed for the night and he went to me friend house. Now we are going to talk about Thomas. I went to the caravan at Southerness  and I had Harry round  at my house. Then we went to dock park and I stayed at harry’s for a little bit and at harry’s I played Fortnite on his Xbox. I also went to the lodge and at the I went the hot tub then I went for Dinner and for Dinner I had fish and I stayed  for a week and after I went to school  and I also went to Dalton and Nina cam round and also went to now back to rune and rune had the bi gist occur poo din and ice cream  and he had smarts and for Dinner he      had rots beef  and burger wife Sam and Sevi                                                                                      by rune and Thomas