Spanish learning

Hello my name is Nia and today I am going to talk to you about what I learned in my Spanish class.

I am going to tell you about yesterday it was Monday and in the afternoon we were doing our Spanish games, some of us made games . Half of the class were playing the Spanish games/activates the other half were teaching the game / activities. Me and my partner Niamh, last week, were learning some Spanish Animals and at the end of all the animals we learned, we started to make our game. We got it finished and I am going to tell you our plan. The aim of the game is to match the English animal to the Spanish animal.  On one side  of the paper there is the English animal and on the other side there is the Spanish animal. You have to get a coloured strip and put it underneath the matching animal. Yesterday we taught  some of the  class our game and it went really well .
I thought it was really fun thank you for reading this page of writing good bye 
N.J