Happy new year!!!

All about my Christmas/targets

so my first target was to read 3 book at home and l have started on this horse book because l love horses and l also go ridding and l can walk trot and canter and l am off the lead rein and l am also hopping to jump really soon. my second target was to get to spelling list 20 but just now l am on 16 and l will try improve and practise more of my words and hopefully move up! and now l am gonna tell you what l got up to on Christmas and some things that l got. So on Christmas l was at my dads so later on that day l went back to my mums and at my dads l got lots of sweets and air up pods and more….. and at my mums l also got lots of sweets a new phone[witch is Samsung] and a case for it and l also got body mists witch are so….? and l am really grateful and also some of my family came up and seen us but that is it for now hope you all had a wonderful  BYEEEE!!!!!!